Sunday, June 21, 2009

‘Driving’ you crazy

It’s so easy to obtain a driving license in India; if you have money, you don’t even have to step into a car and the driving license will be delivered at your address. I never realized how important having a driving license is until a few weeks after I landed in Dubai. Here, driving license is like a precious, rare stone – damn expensive and extremely hard to get. And my struggle started more than a month back and I finally finished my classes and passed the garage parking, signal and assessment tests, and am now waiting for the ‘big test’ – the final test. Am I tensed? Yes, I am. Since I know it’s not gonna be a cakewalk, I am being a bit circumspect. Nothing comes easy in life, so I am preparing myself to face the big challenge and be successful. I need good luck, a lot of it and I expect all of you to shower luck on me. Thanks for that everyone, in advance.

No comments: