Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blasts…Rains…and now Tremors…



Things, I feel, are not so good… After appalling blasts and incessant, devastating rains that derailed the lives of many people, now earth quake drops in a hint of things to come… Or is it so? I hope not… Last night, many people in Pune and some parts of Mumbai were trembled and terrified by the mild tremors that shook the earth for a couple of seconds… I hope destiny has no horrible plans in its mind… People are really tired… They suffered thanks to the heavy downpour and are now apprehensive of a likely terrorist attack… I don’t think they can take anything more… Enough! We are already terrified by terror and are too weak to deal with the terror of tremors!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey binu liked ur sense of humour a lott
too be frank a very good one i enjoyed reading a lott

keep it up
and all the best for ur salsa and yoga

Unknown said...

Binesh is one of the funniest person with whome i have meet in recent past. He has very nice sense of Humour which i am really lacking.

Be always like this

rest is ok

Bye "n" Take Care

Jay

Unknown said...

Hi Binesh , I liked your piece on prevailing terror stricken conditions.I too thank God that you didn't turn up to Ahmedabad on this Sunday and I think God helps good people always. So I advice you that more than trusting your inner self trust the God and definetly you will see the sunshine in your life. I wish you all the success and happiness in your life. You are a wonderful person but stop throwing tantrums unnecessary.