Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rocked by the blasts….Drenched by the rains...



I am still in a state of shock... I was barely out of the shock of the blasts that shook Bengaluru the previous day… and I was only a few hours away from leaving for Ahmedabad… The news reports on TV left me numb for a while… If it had happened a day later, I would have been in Ahmedabad and you never know what would have happened… Though I am grateful to god, I truly feel sad for those who were not as fortunate I was…

So guys…moving on… For me personally, it’s salsa time… I must tell you I am enjoying it to the drains… Talking about drains, well, I can’t sign off sans mentioning about rains… Heavy downpour in Mumbai in the last three days pushed the city off its track. Today again, it’s yet another overcast day, with intermittent downpour… I love rains when I am at home… I love looking out of window at the raindrops… I love that sight… I love to watch the raindrops kissing the little green plants… (Unfortunately there are no trees outside my windows… so I have to satiate my aesthetic and poetic part of my mind with the sight of little green plants getting wet…)

So, see you tomorrow again with more updates…

No comments: