Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life goes on…

It’s been quite sometime since I scribbled a few words here… To be frank, I have not been passing through the best of times off late… Personally and professionally, I got to witness a procession of unprecedented problems… To add to the emotional turmoil, grueling traveling schedules have left me completely worn out… And in such a situation, no need to say though, finding some time to give vent to my feelings is a daunting task… Nothing has changed… Things are still looking bleak… Still life moves on, seemingly unperturbed by the turbulent times that have embraced me…

In the last few months, I have been to a lot of places within the country; especially southern parts… I saw, met and interacted with some wonderful people from different spheres of life… I saw some really exquisite places that mesmerized me with their beauty and charm… I saw greenery and barren lands, and enjoyed both… I saw opulence and deprivation, and was indifferent to both… In the days to come, I would love to share some of my traveling experiences with you… what I saw and experienced…

Just thought of telling you all one more… rather two important initiatives I have taken recently… One, I have joined Salsa classes (wow…it’s real fun guys…) and two, I have decided to join yoga classes from next week… just to bring in some peace of mind…

So, I will take you soon to Kondappally, a remote village in Andhra Pradesh, known for Kondappally toys… Scorching heat notwithstanding, the place presented me with one of the most beautiful days in my life…

No comments: