Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stoned


Finally, after much deliberation, I decided to give it a try. My first meeting with the Stone Guru did the trick. He spoke a lot and I listened to him patiently. I have really become a good listener these days. What a great achievement! Jokes apart, I found myself listening to him carefully and beginning to believe in what he was saying. A glimpse into my past and something about my present and nothing about my future… that’s what it was all about… but I liked it… and my decision to wear the stone he suggested, a Blue Sapphire, was almost spontaneous... as I was walking out of his cabin, I knew I was going to wear it… soon…and eventually I did…
Now, what does this stone do to you? I am not sure.. in fact I haven’t done a research yet, but I hope to do it this weekend… just curious.. that’s it… nothing more.. nothing less… The Stone Guru told me Saturn is the strong planet in my kundli (horoscope) and to please Saturn, I should wear this stone.. and trust me guys, I do have faith in the power of stones.. I have vague memories of reading some books on gems and stones during my college days… I wasn’t so fascinated by it then though… but now I am a different man… I do actually believe in things like this and think it can change my life… it remains to be seen whether it will bring happiness and wealth to my life, but one thing I can tell you is ever since I wore it, I have been going through a period where I am experiencing complete peace of mind… yes.. my thoughts, I feel, are clearer now and I think I know what exactly I have to do… I am looking forward to this 90-day mission wherein I have to live a life without alcohol… This is the first time I am doing it ever since I started drinking.. so not a bad start… will keep you in the loop of what happens in the next few days.. ‘non-alcoholic and divine’ days… Om Shaniswaraya Namah!!

No comments: