Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yet another weekend

Time is flying and I am trying my level best to catch up… All I remember is coming to work on Sunday and before I realize what’s happening, its Thursday again… Claire, the cute receptionist, reminds everyone in the office that the weekend is only a few hours away as she greets us with ‘Happy Thursday’ with a smile cuter than her face… After the weekly team meeting, I am back to my workstation, lazily browsing through the internet, in search of, to be frank, NOTHING. Pretending to work hard is tougher than actually working hard…

In fact I have some interesting plans for this weekend… A fan of long drives, I will be going to Abu Dhabi on Friday with my friends to meet a friend… So Friday is taken care of… Saturdays start with my driving lessons and then looking forward to a nice massage session… lunch at a nice restaurant… some moments at the beach followed by a sheesha session at my favourite sheesha joint in Bur Dubai… not a bad weekend right?
Wishing you all a crazy weekend…

No comments: