Friday, September 14, 2007

Of lost values… and the losing immaculacy of thoughts…


Where and when did I lose them? Weren’t they so close to my heart? Didn’t I treasure them so much? I was not born with them; I grew with them… My parents and everyone I knew constantly tried to instill ‘values’ in my vulnerable mind… When adolescence gave way to days of maturity, along with the rhythmic changes in seasons, they hung on to me, vowing not to leave me for the rest of my life… to safeguard me from all the possible evils on earth and beyond… Wasn’t it a lovely gesture? After all, who was I to them? One of their myriad ‘clients’, whom they were destined to serve… May be, they treat all their clients alike… And the love and affection given to me simply reflected their commitment to work…rather than a special treatment meted out to me… may be… yes, may be, it’s so… I was not sure a few years back… And still I am not sure…

It’s such a long story… spanning a lot of eventful moments in my life… It’s such a long story… covering a lot of successes and failures in my life… It’s such a long story… featuring the person I was and I am… Also depicted are a lot of people who have been guests and visitors in my life who cursed me or blessed me before they vanished … I have a lot to say… I have a lot to share… I have to take you through a journey which would excite you…disappoint you… infuriate you…inspire you… …. This is a just a gateway to welcome you aboard and this journey, trust me, is unbelievable… Human mind is the most complicated thing you will ever come across….And this journey will prove to be a testimony to that fact…

No comments: