Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Toda...I am ALONE...


TODAY…I AM ALONE

I feel the ache of losing someone precious…
Someone who was so close to my heart….
Someone who came to my barren life unexpectedly….
Someone who lit up the dark quarters of my heart…
Someone who always brought a smile on my face…
Someone who always made my days full of life…
Someone who bestowed me with unconditional love…
Someone who bequeathed me unfeigned compassion…
Someone who was always there for me when I needed…

BUT… today…I AM ALONE…

My life lost its sheen…
My heart lost its cadence…
My mind lost its way…

BECAUSE…today… I AM ALONE…

Questions are aplenty…
But answers are nowhere to be found…
I, like a dead leaf, am moving with the wind…
The wind of time…

Who is there to swab my tears?
Who is there to hold my hand?
When I look around I feel so blue…

I am missing someone’s presence always…
I am missing someone’s smile always…
I am missing someone’s anger always…
I am missing someone’s care always…
I am missing someone’s affection always…

Now I realize life is all about MISSING SOMEONE OR SOMETHING…

But one truth still hurts me…haunts me…
TODAY…I AM ALONE….

No comments: