Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Of madness...

I am a man of metaphors and inscrutable adjectives… Not an introduction I would have dared to scribble a few days ago… But that’s what the latest influential figure in my life keeps reminding me… in moments of unalloyed madness… but always done in good spirits…

Madness… such a wonderful thing… a word created by a powerful assortment of unassuming letters…My obsession with this exquisite thing called madness, though ephemeral, seems to have blossomed out of my unprejudiced observation of myself…and of course, the people around me…Madness is not infirmity by any standards… it’s a state of mind which helps you forget what you are… madness teaches you to float in mid air… tactfully relieving you of all the corporeal pleasures human beings are blessed or cursed with… Madness rides you through paroxysms of ecstasy and abysmal anarchy of despondency…in chorus… That’s the enchanted touch of madness can do to you… You are no more YOU… And the perennial question marks over one’s existence fade out…almost in no time… Let madness, which bothers to pay all of us an unsolicited visit out of the blue, take us all over… coz that’s the only way out to BREAK FREE… Imagine a life without chains attached to your brains and limbs… Those are moments when perceptions no more remain perceptions… Lets all wait earnestly for THE MOMENT OF MADNESS…

No comments: